One-Day Local Workshops
Service Asset Discovery & Dependency
Learn how to discover, visualize and map your IT and service dependencies to your critical Service Assets.
Why you should attend?
The CMDB and Configuration Management System underpin all other IT Service Management processes. Their successful implementation is often seen as one of the marks of a “mature” process implementation.
This one-day workshop is designed to help you address everyday issues when it comes to your CMDB and the related effect of its’ strength on your Change Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalog Management, Availability and more.
Complete This Form to Attend a Workshop
Is your CMDB constantly out-of-date and in need of an update?
Are you still using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of critical CI’s?
Struggling to understand the relationship between critical services and their dependent assets?
Is your Change Management working from up-to-date information?
Does your CAB need multiple stakeholders in attendance due to lack of documented knowledge?
Do you want to be aware of devices and applications connecting to your network as it happens?
What You Will Learn
- The basics of building a CMDB and why you should
- How to build a dependency map of key IT assets and services
- The maturity of your organization Service Asset and Configuration Management Process
- A foundation for a great Configuration Management process and team
- Identify the impacts of changes on dependent Configuration Items (CI’s)
- How to use service maps to logically visualize IT dependencies to decide SLAs/OLAs
- Gain an end-to-end understanding of applications and business services – even those that are a combination of on-site and cloud-based or span multiple data centers
- Federation of asset data into your chosen CMDB
ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.