FireScope + ServiceNow Integration
FireScope’s integration with ServiceNow enables organizations to move toward a self-service and extensively automated platform for managing the complete lifecycle of their critical services. Whereas previously organizations were forced to acquire, implement, manage and maintain dozens of monitoring, management and workflow tools, they can now achieve the same results from just two cloud-based solutions with none of the maintenance and integration work.
- Take the effort and guesswork out of achieving a service aware CMDB with automated discovery and dependency mapping.
- Identify, respond and resolve issues faster and more effectively with Bi-Directional Incident Management Integration and Automation.
- Get better insights into the health, performance and utilization of your ServiceNow instances with ServiceNow Data Integration.
- Replace your Big-4 legacy management suite with a cloud-based, big data alternative at a fraction of the cost and effort.
FireScope’s integration with ServiceNow has been certified by ServiceNow after extensive testing. Click here for more information on the certification.
Event Management Automation
Slash the time it takes to identify, respond and resolve issues with the combination of FireScope+ServiceNow. Through this integration, you gain an automated platform that identifies the first signs of potential failure and automatically generates incidents in ServiceNow, before users are impacted.
- FireScope SPM’s real-time service monitoring identifies the first signs of business-impacting incidents, leverages web service integration with ServiceNow to automatically generate an Incident, enriched with information regarding root-cause and financial impact.
- The solution continuously synchronizes notes and updates from ServiceNow, so users in either solution always have the most current information.
- If normal operating conditions are identified, FireScope SPM can automatically close the Incident in ServiceNow, reducing average incident resolution times. Conversely, if the incident is closed in ServiceNow, FireScope automatically closes relevant events and verifies that normal performance has been achieved.
- All configuration is performed through web-based wizards that guide users through the process of integration FireScope and ServiceNow.
- Enables a “Zero Touch” scenario wherein FireScope identifies degradation of a service or capacity issue, automatically generates an incident in ServiceNow which then triggers automation to remediate the incident. Issues are now resolved before users are impacted, and IT is freed up to focus on strategic initiatives.
Bi-Directional CMDB Integration
- Web service interconnectivity synchronizes ServiceNow CMDB CI data with FireScope SPM, with dependencies and relationships intact.
- FireScope SPM performs API-enhanced, SNMP v1-3 discovery on these assets to automatically configure attribute data collection, event analysis and dashboards.
- Any new details on assets identified by FireScope’s discovery can be pushed back to ServiceNow for a more accurate configuration picture.
- Organizations need only maintain a single system of record in ServiceNow CMDB to achieve a complete 360-degree view of service management.
- IT gains a consistent, standardized service model, improving communication across teams and disciplines and provides a clear line of sight between technology performance and business outcomes.
- Eliminates integration risks and significant manual efforts maintaining multiple solution configurations, enabling hundreds of man-hours to be refocused on driving innovation.
ServiceNow Data Integration
FireScope has the ability to collect any metrics stored in your ServiceNow instances, which can then be analyzed for issues, visualized in real-time dashboards using the latest in HTML5/Canvas technologies, or integrated into rich reports or predictive analytics. Configuration is easy; simply enter credentials for your ServiceNow instance into a one-page wizard within FireScope and begin leveraging your ServiceNow data immediately.
- Collect and analyze health and performance metrics from your ServiceNow instance to identify when additional instances may be required.
- Evaluate trends in incidents and closure rates to refine your strategy for IT.
- Visualize service health and related support activity from a single, real-time dashboard, customized for your operational role and personal preferences.