FireScope + Cherwell Integration
The combination of Cherwell and FireScope – the leading cloud-based, enterprise-scale monitoring solution – are offering entirely new ways to leverage automation and self- learning to make your life easier while simultaneously enhancing service reliability and quality.
FireScope is also a member of Cherwell’s Technical Alliance Program.
- Better visibility of the infrastructure reduces the time between identification and resolution of service-impacting Incidents.
- Service Management teams are armed with accurate and relevant system-generated information, enabling more effective first-time resolution when compared to often vague, user-reported issues such as “Email isn’t working.”
- Automated discovery, mapping, and configuration of best practice monitoring enable rapid implementation while reducing the workload typically required to achieve effective service visibility.
- Communications is improved across every IT team without the need to disrupt their day-to-day workflow by adding more interfaces that need to be checked.
- As both solutions are offered via the Software-as-a-Service model, organizations start realizing value at a fraction of the time when compared to traditional software models and without the need to invest in significant in-house computing resources.