FireScope Unify Technical Administrator Training
- FireScope Unify Technical Administrator Training
FireScope Orchestrate Administrator Training program is an instructor-led training course in a classroom setting. This comprehensive, three-day course provides theoretical and hands-on application and simulation training, followed by in-depth interactive review.
At the end of this course, you will be proficient in modeling, populating, maintaining, and utilizing your FireScope Orchestrate configuration management database.
PREREQUISITE: Successful completion of FireScope’s Orchestrate Dojo Online Course for End Users. Please contact the FireScope Training Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your Dojo training session. Exceptions must be presented and approved by VP of Sales Ops & Training.
- What is a CMDB?
- CMDB is not asset management – what’s unique about CMDB
- CMDB Basics/Essentials: What can you accomplish w/Orchestrate?
- Your CMDB Objectives
- Key Terms (CI, MDR, Federation)
- Deployment process roadmap
- People involved (executive sponsor, multi-discipline team, CAB)
- Process before software
- Deploying Orchestrate VM or Appliance
- Configuration management first, then Change, then reports and dashboards.
- Components (CI-Types, Attributes, Relationships, Inheritance, Attribute Groups)
- Stock model – breadth and scope
- Creating new CI-Types, extending existing CI-Types
- Best practices
- Populating CMDB
- Process description
- Federation, Discovery, Manual Data Entry
- Data Integrity Scoring and Reconciliation
- Integrating with Change Management
- Integration with FireScope Unify
- Building a Data Center Visualization
- Change Management
- Building a Change Plan, etc. Exercises
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Auditing Change
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- “Take Home VM’s”