Browse release notes, best practice guides, how to documentation and more.
Go here to create or review support tickets with FireScope. If you do not have an account for the FireScope Support Portal, please contact your FireScope Account Executive or reseller contact
Enroll in FireScope Academy to become an expert in FireScope solutions.
FireScope is committed to ensuring you have an optimal experience with your FireScope investments. With a FireScope Maintenance and Support subscription, you have access to an around-the-clock global network of the most enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable FireScope support engineers. Additionally, you gain access to FireScope's one-click update repository, which painlessly keeps your FireScope solutions, and their underlying operating system and dependencies, updated to the very latest - including new features as they are released.
- Proven expertise to understand and resolve FireScope problems
- Seasoned support team that quickly and seamlessly work with customers proactively.
- Automated maintenance tools that work 24x7 to relieve staff of redundant tasks.
- Automated update capability ensures you always have the latest features.
- Performance Scorecard feature helps you fine-tune configuration for optimal performance and reliability.
What makes FireScope support unique is our proactive approach. Rather than wait for customers to have an issue, a FireScope support expert will routinely schedule a performance analysis call with you to evaluate your current configuration and utilization. FireScope solutions include a Performance Scorecard feature that actively evaluates key metrics and configurations and rates performance. During these tune up calls, we will walk you through the current performance scorecard results of your FireScope appliances and help you identify ways to improve performance.