FireScope for Healthcare IT - Aligning Performance to Outcomes
With major technology transformation projects sweeping across healthcare organizations, IT professionals need a fresh perspective on performance and availability. Watch this short 6-minute video to see how FireScope is empowering Healthcare IT to align their efforts to organizational priorities and showcase the value that IT delivers.
FireScope Stratis is uniquely suited to address the unique challenges of Healthcare IT using a cloud-based approach that reduces effort and costs. The solution specializes in collecting non-standard data without the need to write code, analyzing it in real-time for abnormal behavior, and correlating the aggregate impact on critical services, user experiences and outcomes.
Regardless of the data source or format, FireScope Stratis is able to consume data from across traditional IT or healthcare specific assets and apply powerful analytics from historic, real-time and predictive perspectives. This enables IT to quickly identify which issues have the greatest impact to the organization, drill down to root-cause in just two clicks, as well as gain the insights needed to prevent future issues. In fact, one FireScope healthcare customer saved over $4 Million in their first year by recouping the costs of their legacy Big-4 monitoring suite.
Want to See More?
Want to learn more about FireScope? Complete the form below to watch a demonstration of FireScope DDM and our integration with Cherwell CSM.
Integrate, Consolidate and Simplify IT Operations
One of the biggest inhibitors to efficiency in IT is the fact that each team or functional discipline has their own toolset. IT Operations may have up to a dozen different monitoring and management tools, while the IT Service Management team has their own set of service desk, change management and other tools. Even if you go with a massive, overly complex suite of tools from one of the Big-4 (IBM, CA, BMC, HP), integration between these tools is limited and fragile. However, FireScope has found a way to enable seamless integration across IT teams with a simple, cloud-based approach that involves no writing of code, or a massive implementation project.
- FireScope discovers and maps critical IT services and provides real-time and predictive insight into how an organization's technology is delivering user experiences and business outcomes, delivered using a Software-as-a-Solution model.
- Data or events from your existing monitoring and management tools can be blended and correlated through FireScope to ensure that everyone in IT is on the same page.
- Tighter integration between IT Operations and Service Desk teams, due to FireScope's Bi-directional integrations with ServiceNow and Cherwell Service Management reduces the time between identification and resolution of service-impacting Incidents.
- Service Management teams are armed with accurate and relevant system-generated information, enabling more effective first time resolution when compared to often vague, user-reported issues such as ‘Email isn’t working.’
- No more blame game, wherein each team consults their own toolset, sees no obvious evidence of problems and directs the blame to other teams.
- Better visibility of the infrastructure reduces the time between identification and resolution of service-impacting Incidents.
Business Value and Capabilities
Schedule a demo of FireScope Stratis to learn more about FireScope's integration capabilities.
Lift Your IT Game
Whether you're caught in fire-fighting mode or implementing a service-oriented, predictive approach to IT, FireScope offers a wide array of capabilities to help any IT organization lift its game. Rather than invest in dozens of point solutions or complex suites, FireScope offers a single platform that evolves with you. Additionally, we have developed a realistic approach to IT maturity that
- Best practice monitoring helps elevate IT from reactive operations, buying time and space to elevate IT maturity.
- Powerful historic, real-time and predictive analytics aid in optimizing compute resources and more accurately determine future capacity requirements.
- Integration of business KPIs enables analysis of the financial impact of outages and service degradations, while offering new opportunities to showcase the value IT brings to the business.