Simplicity, a Key Ingredient of FireScope
Whether your needs range from network monitoring to application tuning to Business Service Management, FireScope delivers unparalleled power that's easy to deploy, easy to use and easy on the budget. After all, your time and resources are better spent driving business value, not maintaining solutions and putting out fires.
Simplicity guides every aspect of FireScope, the company as well as the solutions we create. After all, FireScope was founded by IT professionals frustrated with traditional solutions that are too complex, too limited, too hard to use and require too much time and effort. As a direct result, FireScope commits extraordinary time and effort on making our solutions as painless and stress-free as humanly possible. No other solution on the market is as easy to deploy, easy to use and easy to maintain.
Beyond the solutions themselves, FireScope Sales and Support also embrace simplicity. Unlike traditional solutions, there are no hidden fees for essential features, no nickel and dime charges such as charging for each user, and no salesmen wearing too much cologne. Instead, FireScope offers clear and concise pricing that is a fraction of the competition and two easy to understand support programs.
- FireScope Unify delivered asphysical appliances, with all software pre-installed for an instant on experience.
- Initial setup and configuration utilizes wizards and contextual help, so there's no need for expensive consultants.
- Dashboards and administrative interfaces designed to be highly intuitive to be accessible for users of any experience level.
- Routine maintenance, backups and upgrades can be automated through simple, web-based forms.
- Single-page, easy to comprehend pricing model with no nickel and dime fees.
- Easy to understand support programs backed by dedicated, highly experienced staff.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Unify is shipped as a physical appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Powerful monitoring and data collection - Over 20+ monitoring protocols and data collection methods enable FireScope Unify to tap into business applications and monitor the underlying infrastructure to provide early warning of health and performance issues, correlated with the business metrics they impact.
- Multi-site aggregation - Child appliances at each of your geographically dispersed locations push data and events to a corporate master for a truly global view of IT operations.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Utilize data from your existing monitoring and management solutions, custom applications and more without the need to write scripts or hire expensive consultants.
- Service perspective - Every event and asset is aligned by the service, application or business process they impact, enabling IT operators and leaders to focus on what delivers the most value to the business.
- Business impact analysis - When multiple incidents occur at once, FireScope Unify's business impact analysis puts the event in financial terms based on lost revenue or productivity, thereby helping operators understand which events take priority.
- Dashboards and Analytics - In addition to user customizable dashboards, FireScope Unify includes an inline analytics feature that delivers actionable intelligence with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Ease of use and customization - Whereas traditional approaches require an army of consultants and programmers for a typical deployment, FireScope Unify is designed to empower the user with interactive wizards, inline help and intuitive forms to make even the most complex task easy.
VideosWatch videos of FireScope Unify in action.
Check it out
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set and architecture of FireScope Unify. Learn more
Case StudiesLearn how current FireScope customers across the globe are cutting costs and simplifying IT Operations with FireScope. Read now.
Screen CapsBrowse our collection of screen shots of FireScope Unify in action. Check them out.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Unify's capabilities. Read more
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Unify. Explore now
Use CasesOne solution, so many capabilities. Read about the various ways customers are using FireScope Unify to simplify their IT Operations. Learn more
White PapersDownload our white papers, with indepth explanations of how FireScope Unify can aid in solving many of the most common problems IT Operators face today. Grab now
DownloadExperience the power and ease of FireScope Unify by trying its little cousing FireScope Dash for yourself with a free 28-day trial. Download now