FireScope Unify Reporting
Conventional third-party reporting applications require extra hardware, software, training, DBA resources and ongoing maintenance. Furthermore, poorly integrated reporting applications add unnecessary cost, time and complexity to a busy staff.
FireScope Unify Reporting provides a fully integrated reporting solution for your IT operation and business services without any additional professional services or complexity. Share and leverage Unify data with built- in quickstart report templates, which are readily optimized for exploration and analysis. Use the same web- based Unify application for report authoring, viewing, and side-by-side analysis of real-time and historical data. FireScope Unify reporting provides immediate access to critical data, such as KPIs and SLAs, in a context which decision-makers within an organization can find, share and act upon.
- No external tools, client-side installers, or applications required.
- Do not have to maintain separate databases, write SQL queries or develop additional code.
- Smart and flexible report scheduling, notification and delivery capability.
- Advance report data selection, filtering, formatting, and calculation.
- Visualize critical data and trends with customizable charts and graphs.
- Reports available as dashboard modules for side-by-side analysis.
- Intuitive and accessible self- service report authoring with advanced web technology.
- Generate reports out of the box using real-time and historical data and events.
- Provides multiple distribution methods: web access, email, and dashboards.
- Able to use custom reports in dashboards for enterprise level collaboration and correlation.
- Specifically designed and optimized for FireScope Unify data – no need for data warehousing, mining, abstraction, or cube creation.
- Fully integrated with FireScope Unify – No additional cost required for hardware, software, or professional services.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Unify is shipped as a physical appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Powerful monitoring and data collection - Over 20+ monitoring protocols and data collection methods enable FireScope Unify to tap into business applications and monitor the underlying infrastructure to provide early warning of health and performance issues, correlated with the business metrics they impact.
- Multi-site aggregation - Child appliances at each of your geographically dispersed locations push data and events to a corporate master for a truly global view of IT operations.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Utilize data from your existing monitoring and management solutions, custom applications and more without the need to write scripts or hire expensive consultants.
- Service perspective - Every event and asset is aligned by the service, application or business process they impact, enabling IT operators and leaders to focus on what delivers the most value to the business.
- Business impact analysis - When multiple incidents occur at once, FireScope Unify's business impact analysis puts the event in financial terms based on lost revenue or productivity, thereby helping operators understand which events take priority.
- Dashboards and Analytics - In addition to user customizable dashboards, FireScope Unify includes an inline analytics feature that delivers actionable intelligence with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Ease of use and customization - Whereas traditional approaches require an army of consultants and programmers for a typical deployment, FireScope Unify is designed to empower the user with interactive wizards, inline help and intuitive forms to make even the most complex task easy.
VideosWatch videos of FireScope Unify in action.
Check it out
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set and architecture of FireScope Unify. Learn more
Case StudiesLearn how current FireScope customers across the globe are cutting costs and simplifying IT Operations with FireScope. Read now.
Screen CapsBrowse our collection of screen shots of FireScope Unify in action. Check them out.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Unify's capabilities. Read more
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Unify. Explore now
Use CasesOne solution, so many capabilities. Read about the various ways customers are using FireScope Unify to simplify their IT Operations. Learn more
White PapersDownload our white papers, with indepth explanations of how FireScope Unify can aid in solving many of the most common problems IT Operators face today. Grab now
DownloadExperience the power and ease of FireScope Unify by trying its little cousing FireScope Dash for yourself with a free 28-day trial. Download now