FireScope Multi-Site IT Management
Typical medium to large businesses have IT assets and business services distributed in numerous geographic locations, usually in separate datacenters. Without the added cost for numerous monitoring, management and integration applications, how can businesses get a unified, consolidated view of these assets and services from a single solution? The answer is FireScope Multi-site.
FireScope Unify's multi-site capability is the solution to this complex problem by allowing parent/child relationships to be defined between individually operated installations of FireScope Unify. All child Unify appliances gather key metrics and events information locally and then synchronize the data to the parent utilizing an advanced message bus queuing architecture. The parent Unify appliance combines the data into consolidated views and reports, providing an overall analysis of the organization's performance and business services. Company-wide Policies can also be defined based on performance measurements from all associated child appliances, giving management real-time SLA evaluations across the entire enterprise.
- Works with both VM and hardware based appliances.
- Supports multiple child appliances per parent appliance.
- All configuration, metrics data and events are synchronized from each child to the parent.
- Automatically recovers and resumes synchronization for both real-time and historical data, if a disconnect occurs.
- Dynamically scalable - child appliances can be easily deployed and integrated at anytime.
- No additional hardware or software necessary required.
- FireScope Multi-site is based on industry standard Messaging technology, allowing large amounts of data to be transferred in a guaranteed manner.
- Synchronization Health provides administrators a concise view of the integrity of data and events.
- Smart data recovery for synchronization connection loss ensures accurate evaluation of data trending and SLA calculation.
- A solution that simplifies multi-site management across your entire enterprise.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Unify is shipped as a physical appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Powerful monitoring and data collection - Over 20+ monitoring protocols and data collection methods enable FireScope Unify to tap into business applications and monitor the underlying infrastructure to provide early warning of health and performance issues, correlated with the business metrics they impact.
- Multi-site aggregation - Child appliances at each of your geographically dispersed locations push data and events to a corporate master for a truly global view of IT operations.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Utilize data from your existing monitoring and management solutions, custom applications and more without the need to write scripts or hire expensive consultants.
- Service perspective - Every event and asset is aligned by the service, application or business process they impact, enabling IT operators and leaders to focus on what delivers the most value to the business.
- Business impact analysis - When multiple incidents occur at once, FireScope Unify's business impact analysis puts the event in financial terms based on lost revenue or productivity, helping operators understand which events take priority.
- Dashboards and Analytics - In addition to user customizable dashboards, FireScope Unify includes an inline analytics feature that delivers actionable intelligence with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Ease of use and customization - Whereas traditional approaches require an army of consultants and programmers for a typical deployment, FireScope Unify is designed to empower the user with interactive wizards, inline help and intuitive forms to make even the most complex task easy.
VideosWatch videos of FireScope Unify in action.
Check it out
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set and architecture of FireScope Unify. Learn more
Case StudiesLearn how current FireScope customers across the globe are cutting costs and simplifying IT Operations with FireScope. Read now.
Screen CapsBrowse our collection of screen shots of FireScope Unify in action. Check them out.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Unify's capabilities. Read more
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Unify. Explore now
Use CasesOne solution, so many capabilities. Read about the various ways customers are using FireScope Unify to simplify their IT Operations. Learn more
White PapersDownload our white papers, with indepth explanations of how FireScope Unify can aid in solving many of the most common problems IT Operators face today. Grab now
DownloadExperience the power and ease of FireScope Unify by trying its little cousing FireScope Dash for yourself with a free 28-day trial. Download now