FireScope Unify Form Factors
FireScope Unify is delivered as either virtual or physical appliances, with everything from the operating system to application stack pre-installed and ready to go. This helps us get you up and running with FireScope in mere minutes, and eliminating potential issues due to misconfiguration, bad drivers or operating system issues. Once deployed, both form factors also feature an appliance administration interface, where most common administrative tasks such as backup and restoration, reboots, updates and more can be performed with just a few clicks of the mouse, or even automated. It all adds up to making FireScope the easiest to deploy, easiest to maintain and lowest cost of ownership of any comparable solution on the market.
- Instant-On Experience - Everything from the OS to the application comes pre-installed in every form fact; simply turn it on and go.
- Update Service - Regardless of what delivery option you choose, FireScope will automatically retrieve incremental updates over the web, with flexible options for the client to roll-back updates or set their own update schedule.
- Configuration Service - web-based management console enables local administrators to change network settings, manage backups and any other administrative function, without directly touching the OS itself.
- Backup Service - End users can schedule backups of the appliance, specify the location of the backup (such as external storage) and restore an appliance from a previous backup.
- Performance Dedicated OS - The underlying Linux-based OS is designed to be secure and ensure maximum performance with a minimum footprint.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Unify is shipped as a physical appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Powerful monitoring and data collection - Over 20+ monitoring protocols and data collection methods enable FireScope Unify to tap into business applications and monitor the underlying infrastructure to provide early warning of health and performance issues, correlated with the business metrics they impact.
- Multi-site aggregation - Child appliances at each of your geographically dispersed locations push data and events to a corporate master for a truly global view of IT operations.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Utilize data from your existing monitoring and management solutions, custom applications and more without the need to write scripts or hire expensive consultants.
- Service perspective - Every event and asset is aligned by the service, application or business process they impact, enabling IT operators and leaders to focus on what delivers the most value to the business.
- Business impact analysis - When multiple incidents occur at once, FireScope Unify's business impact analysis puts the event in financial terms based on lost revenue or productivity, helping operators understand which events take priority.
- Dashboards and Analytics - In addition to user customizable dashboards, FireScope Unify includes an inline analytics feature that delivers actionable intelligence with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Ease of use and customization - Whereas traditional approaches require an army of consultants and programmers for a typical deployment, FireScope Unify is designed to empower the user with interactive wizards, inline help and intuitive forms to make even the most complex task easy.