FireScope Unify Data Center Visualization Feature
Real-Time Visualization of Physical and Virtual Elements and Their Relationships to the Services They Support
The modern data center can be a maze of row upon row of nearly identical racks and nearly identical hardware. Behind the scenes, virtual elements are constantly being deployed, re-allocated, moved and decommissioned. When a hardware issue causes a service disruption, this maze can multiply resolution times while IT professionals search for the offending device.
FireScope's Data Center Visualization capability can be your always-accurate map to the maze, enabling you to skip the hunt and begin remediation faster than ever before. The feature leverages the latest web technologies, including HTML5/Canvas and jQuery, to visualize your data center like no other solution on the planet. Start with an overhead view of each server room, with status indicator overlays that warn you about service-impacting events. From here, drill down to the aisle and rack level to view your hardware as if you were standing in front of it.
Experience it for yourself with a free trial and get up and running in 10 minutes or less.
What makes FireScope Unify's Data Center Visualization capability unique is its focus on the service perspective and the relationships between the physical and virtual elements that contribute to these services. Leveraging API's from VMware, Cisco, NetApp and others, as well as its 20+ built-in data collection methods, FireScope Unify can track configuration changes on the fly while simultaneously analyzing performance and health, correlated to their impact on user experiences and the business.
- Tight integration with other built-in visualization capabilities such as Service Explorer, Network Topology Maps, Switch Port Views and customizable maps and dashboards provide every member of IT with the right visibility at the right time.
- Leverages API's from Cisco, VMware, NetApp and others to track configuration changes and the relationships between physical and virtual assets, as well as the services they contribute to.
- Powerful search capability highlights assets that contribute to a specified service, share configuration attributes or other search criteria.
- Utilizes HTML5/Canvas, jQuery and other advanced web technologies to deliver an immersive experiences for users.
- Configuration is drag-and-drop easy, with built-in templates for most common technologies.
- Resolve issues faster by avoiding long searches.
- Quickly identify elements that are under- or over-utilized to achieve optimal operational density.
- Isolate performance issues that may be caused by service dependencies being spread out too far across the data center.
- Boost operational agility by reducing the manual hours required to support management solutions.
- Integrated with solution; no need for additional software or dependencies.
- No manual efforts required to update, so you'll no longer have to rely on out-of-date Visio diagrams.
- No other solution can visualize the relationship between physical and virtual elements and the services they support.
- Includes real-time health status, versus competing solutions that provide only a static map of configuration.