Your Compass for IT Compliance.
The first and only product on the market to combine Operational, Administrative and Continuous Control Monitoring - all in a single interface
The overwhelmingly manual effort required by most organizations to achieve - and prove - compliance with regulatory requirements is causing massive duplication of efforts, blind spots in compliance visibility in the periods between audits and significant wasted spending. What's needed is a simpler, less expensive, more efficient way to manage compliance in a way that's fully integrated with IT Operations.
FireScope Comply delivers administrative, operational and Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) in a single solution, enabling organizations to reduce the labor and costs associated with compliance, while simultaneously increasing visibility into regulatory compliance status and risk. This solution can be up and running in less than 10 days and slash compliance costs by half.
Key Business Values
- Achieve a structured workflow to make compliance a global, consistent, team effort.
- Slash the number of hours required by IT to support audits by eliminating information hunts, duplicate efforts and miscommunication of requirements.
- Reduce the time it takes to conduct an audit and the associated billable hours.
- Significantly reduce the risk of compliance, and therefore fines and penalties, by increasing visibility of compliance status to enable remediation to begin faster and be performed more effectively.
- Minimize deep dives, exhaustive requests and additional scrutiny by incorporating the outside auditors earlier and more effectively in the process.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Comply is shipped as a physical or virtual appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- All Key Controls - All current controls for Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70) Type I & II Audits, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Financial Services Authority (FSA), Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) and more are included out of the box. And as regulations change or new controls enter enforcement, automatic updates are issued to keep you current.
- Continuous Control Monitoring - Aggregates evidentiary data (e.g. logs, business data, security events) in real-time and analyzes for compliance violations. You have complete control over what to automate, enabling an exact fit for your organization's needs.
- Administrative Checklists - User-defined collections of related controls for interactive self-evaluation of compliance status. All responses are stored in an auditable log.
- Real-time Dashboards - User-customizable dashboards deliver at-a-glance view of compliance status.
- Task Management - Distribute, track and manage compliance-related efforts such as verification tasks, self-evaluation or pre-audit preparation work.
- Analysis - Strategic reporting and analysis of persistent compliance-related issues, enabling organizations to evaluate remediation efforts and identify persistent, costly issues.
- Customizability - You have full control over what, and how, you want to automate via CCM. Also includes ability to customize Controls or create your own compliance class.
Why Choose FireScope Comply?
- Fastest time to deployment, with pre-configured templates and wizards that walk you through configuration. Typical deployments last less than 10 days.
- Only compliance offering that integrates Administrative, Operational and Continuous Control Monitoring into a single solution. To get the same capabilities as FireScope Comply would require the purchase of 3 or more traditional compliance solutions.
- Wider array of data collection techniques. While traditional approaches focus almost singularly on log aggregation, FireScope Comply also includes database, LDAP (Active Directory), optional agents and more to provide a much deeper picture of compliance status.
- Only solution featuring Audit Checklists to support pre-audit verification and escalation.
- Only compliance solution that integrates workflow, inline help and wizards to simplify configuration and operation.
Read more reasons to choose FireScope...
VideosWatch these short videos to see FireScope Comply in action.
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set of FireScope Comply.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Comply's capabilities.
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Comply.