On-demand business insight into future requirements today, enabling IT to cost effectively plan and manage capacity.
The constantly evolving nature of today's global enterprise makes it challenging for IT to align infrastructure growth with business requirements. Waiting weeks for a team of business analysts to manually aggregate and correlate key capacity metrics across multiple technology siloes simply can't keep up with changing business needs, and the amount of effort required has forced organizations to limit capacity planning to an annual or quarterly occurance. Fortunately, there's an easier way with FireScope Analytics.
Utilizing the vast volume of data collected by FireScope Unify from the entire IT stack, FireScope Analytics offers IT leaders drag-and-drop application of multiple industry best practice predictive formulas to evaluate resource requirements up to a year in the future. Integrated collaboration features make it easy to share insights with colleagues via email or instant message.
(Mouse over the layers of the infrastructure stack above for more information)
Key Business Values
- Eliminate the weeks of manual effort required to aggregate and correlate capacity data.
- Identify which business services utilizes key resources such as storage, compute and others and at what rate for planning, utilization and allocation purposes.
- Achieve more accurate analysis of future requirements enable organizations to make the right purchase, at the right time to avoid over-spending.
- Ensure availability, performance and security of your critical services by forecasting future requirements for pro-active management.
- Avoid revenue and productivity losses due to outages or performance issues caused as assets breach resource capacity.
- On-demand nature gives IT greater agility to adapt to sudden surges caused by marketing campaigns or product launches.
- Java Web-based platform for predictive analysis of any aspect of your critical IT services.
- Leverage any data point collected by FireScope Unify such as storage utilization trends, user experience performance and system loads, including ability to compare metrics across disparate technologies.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Interface - Simply drag a formula onto graph for display.
- Multiple best-practice predictive formulas supported out of the box.
- Explore potential 'what-if' scenarios by adjusting percentages of deviation from predictive analysis.
- On-demand deployment directly from FireScope Unity.
- Print or email analytical graphs for easy collaboration.