FireScope Unify is a single-product solution that goes beyond traditional enterprise monitoring by aligning your technology to the services being delivered and leveraging relevant business data to help you connect the dots between technology performance and customer experiences and business outcomes.
This approach helps our customers solve their most critical business challenges of technology, such as:
- Lack of a transparent view of the services that technology delivers and the value it creates for the business. Learn more.
- IT professionals are deluged by too many alerts by their various monitoring tools, with no means of knowing which of these impact thousands of users or no one. As a result, major outages slip by in all the noise. Learn more.
- How can service delivery be optimized in terms of both cost and performance? Learn more.
- Blind spots in business critical applications due to unstructured or inaccessible data, leading to repeated and prolonged outages. Learn more.
- How can IT communicate and improve it's relevance to the business? Learn more.
A Unique Approach to Enterprise Management
- Top-Down Service Management – Where historically organizations have managed their technology independently in horizontal silos (network, storage, virtualization), FireScope Unify takes a vertical, cross-platform approach centered on the services being delivered that helps organizations get the big picture and identify issues that traditional approaches miss.
- Business Alignment – FireScope Unify helps business owners understand how their technology affects business performance and answer the fundamental questions that have eluded answer through traditional monitoring tools.
- Leverage and Augment – FireScope's codeless integration strategy enables organizations to easily integrate existing business applications and monitoring tools to get everyone on the same page for greater business agility and to eliminate the blame game.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – With FireScope Unify, organizations no longer need to devote multiple full time employees to maintain a complex product suite, or to continue burning money on maintenance and support for non-integrated tools. And due to its agile deployment model, this is accomplished without an expensive 18+ month project.