FireScope Stratis Architecture
FireScope Stratis is the only enterprise management solution that is designed, not adapted for the cloud.
Due to this foresight and vision, FireScope Stratis can natively use the best aspects of cloud architectures such as on-demand scalability, rapid deployment and better budget forecasting. Leveraging Big Data technologies, FireScope Stratis can easily manage today's massive environments in a way that supports true secure multi-tenancy. As your enterprise grows, additional FireScope Stratis data collection, analysis, storage and web components scale elastically and utilize FireScope's API-rich discovery capability to automatically identify and configure itself to manage your new investments.
FireScope Stratis was built from the ground up using the latest cloud-enabled technologies, and due to this foresight and vision, FireScope Stratis scales elastically, offers high availability and dynamic performance out of the box and has the ability to dynamically size itself as your environment changes.
FireScope Stratis components:
- FireScope Edge Device resides at each business location and performs discovery and data collection, and pushes the resulting data up to your FireScope Stratis cloud. All configuration of Edge devices are performed through the central FireScope Stratis interface, enabling new business locations to be easily integrated into your dashboards by starting up a new Edge device and pushing down configuration.
- Elastic Web Component (EWC) leverages the latest web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Canvas and more to deliver 2-clicks to root-cause. Because the user interface is segmented from analysis and storage, it can be dynamically scaled to support an unlimited number of concurrent users while ensuring optimal user experiences.
- Elastic Application Component (EAC) handles securely transferring data collected by Edge devices, normalization and analysis for events, performance, capacity and SLA's. The distributed nature of this layer enables it to support truly massive environments without a performance hit.
- Elastic Storage Component (ESC) is based on Big Data technologies to maintain a data warehouse of service dependency performance and utilization. Out of the box, this architecture supports high availability and secure multi-tenancy.
FireScope Stratis is available in multiple configurations to meet your current and future requirements. Even the smallest configuration supports high availability out of the box, and each supports incremental hardware expansion to keep up with your growing business. FireScope Stratis also features a Cloud Management Interface for web-based administration of configuration of every component and facilitates upgrades, backups and other processes in a way that redirects load to avoid any impact on users.
- Three layers of elasticity; data storage, processing and user interface.
- Data can be segmented virtually or physically to support any multi-tenancy architecture.
- Leveraging Big Data architecture enables massive scalability without impacting performance.
- Multiple configuration options available to support any environment.
- HTML5, CSS3, Canvas and other Web 2.0 technologies delivers highly responsive user experience and 2-clicks to root-cause.
- ONLY solution that is dynamically scalable without the need for manual effort.
- ONLY solution to leverage cloud-based distributed processing.
- ONLY solution that can secure and segment customer data to meet any policy, regulatory or security requirements.
- ONLY solution can be up and running in mere days.
- ONLY solution that can support truly massive environments that span the globe.
- TRUE Top-down approach that aligns the IT environment with how it provides CRITICAL services and supports the business.
- UNIQUE Predictive Analytics by service that reduces over/under investments in technology supporting the business.
- TRUE global service views aggregated in a single dashboard.
- The ONLY management product to aggregate data globally into single point of truth; Get enterprise Policies, OLAs, SLAs and Compliance.
- Enterprise-wide reporting and analysis across ALL teams, all locations.
- TRULY understand the financial cost of an outage and its impact.
- Prioritize efforts based on total IMPACT to the business.
- Align capacity and resources with FORECASTED business growth.
- ONLY solution that combines and correlates business and technology data.