FireScope accomplishes in a single, cloud-based product what the complex monitoring suites from the Big-4 (BMC, IBM, HP, CA Technologies) have been promising but ultimately failed to deliver; namely a single dashboard for monitoring critical IT services across your entire, global enterprise.
IT's needs have changed. Just knowing what's up and what's down isn't sufficient. Instead, today's enterprise needs the means of quickly diagnosing customer impacting issues, prioritize them based on business impact, and get to root-cause in seconds. FireScope accomplishes this and more.
Users have higher expectations for application performance and reliability, therefore IT requires better visibility to identify and trace problems at the earliest possible moment.
FireScope Stratis provides unparalleled cloud-based monitoring across the entire IT stack, offering Enterprise scalability without the effort or high cost of traditional enterprise monitoring suites.
Technology is a fundamental ingredient in business success, yet few organizations fully understand and communicate the value technology that delivers on a daily basis due to the limitations of most enterprise management solutions. While availability and technology performance are important, technology ideally should be viewed and managed from the perspective of how it enables the business to achieve its larger goals.
FireScope Stratis helps organizations maximize the business value of their technology by blending business kpis with technology metrics and applying real-time, historical and predictive analysis from a single, Big Data platform. With this highly extensible platform, you need only collect the data once and use it for a variety of use cases ranging from service troubleshooting to complex IT-Business analytics.
FireScope Helps Improve The IT-Business Relationship By:
- Communicating the ongoing value that IT provides to the business to every level (CxO, Business Line Owners, and IT).
- Quantifying the real-time financial impact and effectiveness of business services provided by IT.
- Minimizing the effect of outages and degradations of services, and help ensure that IT resources are allocated based on business priority.
- Offering best practice process and organizational improvements to enable IT to better align with the business.
- Providing insights into business services that allow for process and cost optimizations.
- Predictively analyzing service capacity with regard to business growth to prevent business interruptions.
One platform, many benefits:
- Centralize network, application, virtualization, user experience, storage and IT service monitoring into a single platform.
- Automatically map IT service dependencies and apply best practice monitoring without adding to your workload.
- Gain real-time, historical and predictive analytics on IT services and their related business outcomes.
- Automate many tedious and repetitive monitoring tasks, enabling IT professionals to focus on key IT projects.
- Identification of advanced threats to user experiences faster and know which services are impacted and the potential financial impact to the business.
- Eliminate event storms such as when a single switch fails and you receive hundreds of notifications.
- Rapid time to value through cloud-based delivery, with your first dashboards ready on day-one.
- Gain insights into business services that allow for process and cost optimizations.
- Integration with many popular Service Desk solutions improves collaboration between IT Operations and Service Management teams.
- Communicate the ongoing value that IT provides to the business to every level (CxO, Business Line Owners, and IT).
Ready to see FireScope Stratis in action? Schedule a Demo
The Easiest Path to Transforming IT from Cost Center to Key Business Partner
- SaaS-based delivery eliminates long, complex installation projects and enables you to start realizing value on day-one.
- Automatically discover your critical IT services and their dependencies.
- Synchronize changes with your CMDB to ensure all of IT is on the same, up-to-date page.
- Automatically apply best practice monitoring across the service stack.
- Leverage user experience monitoring and business metrics to identify which infrastructure events or service degradations are impacting your users or the business.
- Generate incidents in best of breed ITSM solutions automatically as critical events occur, populated with extensive details and metrics to improve first-time remediation efforts.
- Communicate the value IT delivers to the business through real time business value dashboards.
The Anatomy of a Top-Down Approach
The average enterprise suffers 2.3 outages per year, each lasting 1 hour and requiring an additional 2 hours to restore services to 90% of normal operation. Each outage costs the business between $90,000 per hour in the media sector to about $6.48 million per hour for large online brokerages. In 74% of these cases, IT was unaware of these issues until users called the helpdesk.
These compelling numbers highlight that there is indeed room for improvement in the way organizations manage their technology environments.
This technical white paper takes a deep dive into FireScope's Top-Down approach to service management, which begins at the business outcome and user experience and works down through the underlying technology to provide more meaningful analysis of performance, is just the type of new thinking that the industry needs.Get the White Paper See all White Papers
Single product solution versus complex suite of 18+ products required by Big-4 (BMC, HP, IBM, CA) monitoring and management suites.
No need to install, maintain dozens of servers dedicated to monitoring.
Reduce Vendor/Product Sprawl
Opportunity for tool set consolidation to reduce overall M&S costs.
Business/Technology Data Blending
Enables organizations to master the business aspects of IT and communicate the value of IT.
Easy Data Integration
Code-less integration and correlation of structured & un-structured data.
Simplified, Right-Sized Cost Model
Licensing based simply on number of CI’s.
Increased Operational Efficiency
Spend less time on root-cause analysis, resolve issues faster.
A proven ability to deliver user self-service improves agility and lowers the cost and pressure on IT operations.
Big Data (NoSQL)
Single data repository with high performance, virtually infinite growth capacity and built-in redundancy.
Collect virtually any metric and analyze across traditional silos to isolate the events that truly matter.