Organizations attempting to implement a structured change management process can often find traveling executives to be a bottleneck. Requests for Change (RFC's) get backed up in the queue because key approvers are out of town, forcing IT operators to bypass the process or stand idle as critical services are disrupted because work wasn't approved in time.
With FireScope's Orchestrate apps for mobile devices, these bottlenecks can be significantly eased, enabling executives to evaluate and approve RFC's while at the airport waiting on a flight.
And that's just the beginning of the possibilities.
Bring up any of your reports in Orchestrate while in a meeting to plan your IT strategy using the most accurate intelligence. Check the configuration of your critical IT services or assets and drill down through dependencies to find that one key piece of information you need when stuck in a dark data center troubleshooting an incident. The possibilities are endless when you have instant access on the go with the world's first mobile configuration and change application. And be sure to check out the iPad app for FireScope Orchestrate.
- View the configuration of any IT Service or managed asset and drill through dependencies to get exactly the information you need, whenever you need it.
- Approve or deny Requests for Changes (RFC's) regardless of where you are in the world to keep IT running smoothly.
- Access any reports built in FireScope Orchestrate in seconds, giving you that key piece of information you need during a meeting or on a call.
- Available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and Blackberry platforms.
- No charge for mobile apps.
- No additional software to install on the server, or additional configuration. Simply install the app on your mobile device and connect with your data.
VideosWatch these short videos to see FireScope Orchestrate in action.
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set of FireScope Orchestrate.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Orchestrate's capabilities.
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Orchestrate.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Orchestrate is shipped as a physical or virtual appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Dynamic Configuration Management - Go beyond simple asset management and model the complex relationships between your assets to fully understand roles and dependencies.
- Powerful Discovery - Populate and maintain the accuracy of your configuration data with Orchestrate's powerful, built-in discovery. This ensures you are always working with fresh, accurate data even years after initial deployment.
- Standards-Based Federation - Leverage your existing sources of data, from excel spreadsheets to applications, without the need to purchase additional connectors or write script.
- Easy Change Management - Document and visualize the impact of proposed change to identify the best course of action that minimizes disruption and
- Integrated Reporting - Plan more effectively by leveraging FireScope Orchestrate's built-in report designer. In mere minutes, you can report against any aspect of IT operations - and all without the need to install client-side software or learn a new report language.
- Enhanced Visualization - See your infrastructure from new perspectives, including dynamic Data Center Visualization and real-time, customizable dashboards.
- Innovative Mobile Access - Inspect asset configuration information, approve Requests for Change or view reports from your Android mobile device, Apple iPhone or iPad.