FireScope Orchestrate Form Factors
Traditional approaches to deploying software solutions require dedicated hardware, installing - and purchasing additional licenses for - an Operating System, database server and application dependencies. Not only does this drive up the costs associated with the solution, they also increase deployment times and introduce additional maintenance requirements.
FireScope's innovative approach to deployment eliminates these additional requirements. Inside the virtual or physical appliance, all FireScope solutions already have a fine-tuned, hardened Operating System (OS), and Enterprise MySQL server optimized for performance - all pre-installed, licensed and ready to go. This enables FireScope to deliver an 'Instant-on' experience and eliminate the hidden fees that vendors don't like to talk about.
Additionally, FireScope solutions include the Appliance Management Interface (AMI) that handles administration of the solution itself, such as performing updates and processes that would typically require additional third-party software such as backups, restores and diagnostics.
It all adds up to enable FireScope solutions to deliver significant savings in license fees and labor hours for deployment and ongoing maintenance as compared to traditional solution form factors.
- Available in two form factors - Virtual or Physical appliance.
- Operating system, and all other solution dependencies are pre-installed, performance tuned and security hardened.
- AMI automates all critical maintenance tasks, including backups, updates.
- Includes Enterprise MySQL and OS licenses, free.
- Physical appliances are performance tuned to specific requirements of FireScope solutions.
- All updates for OS, dependencies and FireScope software provided free.
- No additional costs for OS, database server license or other dependencies.
- Deployment and ongoing maintenance require significantly fewer labor hours.
- No need to purchase 3rd-party applications to support backups, restores, updates.
- No need to console into the solution, automation reduces maintenance requirements.
- Reliable performance as all components from OS to application are pre-configured and tuned by FireScope experts.
- Deployment time significantly less than traditional software solutions.
- No need to license additional OS's, applications to support FireScope solutions.
- Not susceptible to issues caused by incompatible hardware, drivers or misconfiguration of dependencies.
- Doesn't require a dedicated administrator, just to support the solution.
- Significant cost and time savings, from deployment to ongoing maintenance.
Experience Orchestrate for yourself and start your free evaluation now.
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Orchestrate is shipped as a physical or virtual appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Dynamic Configuration Management - Go beyond simple asset management and model the complex relationships between your assets to fully understand roles and dependencies.
- Powerful Discovery - Populate and maintain the accuracy of your configuration data with Orchestrate's powerful, built-in discovery. This ensures you are always working with fresh, accurate data even years after initial deployment.
- Standards-Based Federation - Leverage your existing sources of data, from excel spreadsheets to applications, without the need to purchase additional connectors or write script.
- Easy Change Management - Document and visualize the impact of proposed change to identify the best course of action that minimizes disruption and
- Integrated Reporting - Plan more effectively by leveraging FireScope Orchestrate's built-in report designer. In mere minutes, you can report against any aspect of IT operations - and all without the need to install client-side software or learn a new report language.
- Enhanced Visualization - See your infrastructure from new perspectives, including dynamic Data Center Visualization and real-time, customizable dashboards.
- Innovative Mobile Access - Inspect asset configuration information, approve Requests for Change or view reports from your Android mobile device, Apple iPhone or iPad.