The modern data center has a wealth of data about IT configuration scattered across spreadsheets, applications, databases and in the heads of seasoned operators. As a result, incident resolution is slowed while users hunt for information across multiple interfaces. Long-term capacity, budget and project planning require massive amounts of manual labor and suffer from inaccuracy. Its no wonder that 80% of all IT issues can be traced back to misconfiguration.
FireScope Orchestrate enables organizations to easily centralize all of their scattered IT configuration knowledge into a single interface and use this information to implement effective change management, better reporting and visualization.
While consolidating IT configuration data may not seem like anything new, FireScope Orchestrate takes a fresh approach that makes it easier to accomplish and easier to maintain over the long term. First, FireScope Orchestrate offers a wealth of standards-based federation capabilities that enable it to tap into your existing sources for configuration data and pull that data into Orchestrate. Next, every piece of incoming data is tagged with its source, the date and an Integrity Score is applied based on accuracy, freshness and completeness. This Integrity Score is then used by Orchestrate's Reconciliation Engine to filter out inaccurate or old data. To complete population, and to verify existing data, FireScope Orchestrate also includes a built-in discovery engine to scan your network and complete the big picture. Finally, the solution can model the complex relationships between assets, giving you easy access to the big picture of IT operations.
Key Business Values
- Plan and manage IT change more effectively, reducing the number of incidents caused by misconfiguration or miscommunication.
- Respond faster, more effectively to incidents by having all configuration knowledge consolidated into a single interface.
- Manage vendors more effectively by linking contracts and deliverables to associated assets, giving you a more effective view of the value derived.
- Get the most out of virtualization and cloud initiatives by identifying the best candidates for migration while minimizing disruption to the business.
- Design a more effective disaster recovery or business continuity plan through better understanding of which assets contribute to your critical services and how.
- Identify and decommission or repurpose under utilized assets and reduce data center costs.
Single, Complete Solution
- Complete solution in a box - FireScope Orchestrate is shipped as a physical or virtual appliance, with the complete software stack pre-installed and ready to go. Deployment is as easy as starting the appliance, with no need to purchase additional hardware or software licenses.
- Dynamic Configuration Management - Go beyond simple asset management and model the complex relationships between your assets to fully understand roles and dependencies.
- Powerful Discovery - Populate and maintain the accuracy of your configuration data with Orchestrate's powerful, built-in discovery. This ensures you are always working with fresh, accurate data even years after initial deployment.
- Standards-Based Federation - Leverage your existing sources of data, from excel spreadsheets to applications, without the need to purchase additional connectors or write script.
- Easy Change Management - Document and visualize the impact of proposed change to identify the best course of action that minimizes disruption and
- Integrated Reporting - Plan more effectively by leveraging FireScope Orchestrate's built-in report designer. In mere minutes, you can report against any aspect of IT operations - and all without the need to install client-side software or learn a new report language.
- Enhanced Visualization - See your infrastructure from new perspectives, including dynamic Data Center Visualization and real-time, customizable dashboards.
- Innovative Mobile Access - Inspect asset configuration information, approve Requests for Change or view reports from your Android mobile device, Apple iPhone or iPad.
FireScope Orchestrate is priced based on form factor (Virtual or Physical appliance) and on the number of Configuration Items (CI's) you will be managing the configuration of. There are no additional fees for features, add-on modules, user accounts or reports. Prices start under $20,000 for 250 assets, compared to $125,000 for comparable featured solutions from the Big-4. To find out just how inexpensively you can be up and running with FireScope Orchestrate, contact a sales representative and get a quote today.
Rapid Return on Your Investment
An investment in FireScope Orchestrate begins returning value on day one by improving your understanding of IT configuration and dependencies, enabling more effective incident response, more accurate capacity and change planning and more. The following highlights just a few of the ways organizations have saved.
One leading financial services firm realized a 70% cut in Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) of incidents as a direct result of making it easier for every member of IT to track down the information they need to resolve issues.
A car manufacturer was able to reduce annual software licensing expenses by 44% by measuring utilization versus purchased licenses and identifying under utilized and end of life services that were still consuming power, time and money.
One city government identified over $180,000 per month in hard savings, and avoided a $600,000 purchase through more accurate tracking of vendor contracts, and right-sizing services to actual utilization and growth.
Why Choose FireScope Orchestrate?
- Fastest time to deployment, with configuration data population starting on day one.
- Easiest customizable data model, with no need for scripting or editing configuration files.
- Only product in its space to offer open standards instead of paid-for plugins/applications or professional services to achieve Federation.
- First to offer real-time, attribute level federation.
- Only CMDB that integrates Change Management, Configuration Management Discovery, Reporting and Dashboards - all in a single interface.
Read more reasons to choose FireScope... or see how FireScope Orchestrate stacks up against the competition.
VideosWatch these short videos to see FireScope Orchestrate in action.
FeaturesDive into the rich feature-set of FireScope Orchestrate.
Tech BriefsGrab our tech briefs for more in-depth explanations of FireScope Orchestrate's capabilities.
DifferentiatorsExplore the top ten innovations that have customers world-wide choosing FireScope Orchestrate.