Watch the 7-Minute Demo
Want to learn more about FireScope? Complete the form below to see a short 7-minute demonstration of FireScope DDM and our integration with the Cherwell Service Management platform.
FireScope DDM for Service Management
Eliminate the doubts and effort involved in maintaining service configuration knowledge with FireScope DDM. This is the only solution on the market that persistently monitors connectivity between assets to identify changes in service topology as they happen and helps you ensure that you are always looking at the most accurate picture of service configuration.
- Improve change impact analysis with trusted, real time maps of service dependency.
- Enhance your Cherwell Service Management Configuration Management Database (CMDB) through automated federation from FireScope DDM.
- Identify services that you might not be aware of, through continual url pattern discovery based on user requests.
- Verify change execution and identify unauthorized changes by comparing actual topologies against their authorized baseline.
FireScope DDM for Operations Management
Virtualization, cloud, containers and other emerging technologies complicate efforts to keep track of change by hand. That's where FireScope DDM can help, offering a highly accurate and real-time view of IT service dependencies.
- Reduce unplanned outages caused by misconfiguration.
- Slash the time it takes to perform root-cause analysis.
- Improve communication across IT disciplines.
- Reclaim resources that are no longer contributing to services.
FireScope DDM for Application Management
Application performance can be severely impacted by the health and load of downstream dependencies, even if you aren't in charge of those elements. With FireScope DDM, you can easily map your applications across the whole of IT, and keep track of changes that may be impacting performance, as they happen.
- Map applications across technology, functional or organizational silos for a clear picture of potential performance or capacity bottlenecks.
- Identify changes as they happen to quickly trace their impact on application health and performance.
- Spot potentially unknown external dependencies that may be impacting users, regardless of whether they exist within your data center.
- Eliminate hundreds of man hours spent documenting applications, only to be out-of-date within an hour.
Compare FireScope DDM to the Competition