See FireScope Cloud Advisor in Action
Watch the Demo
Our platform enables you with deeper view into your complex infrastructure for better business decisions when migrating to Cloud.
- Map your critical services through passive network analysis; no need for admin rights or to expose your production servers to critical vulnerabilities by opening RPC ports.
- Fully support for all versions of NetFlow, sFlow, IPFix and promiscuous mode data.
- Continuous analysis doesn't miss the things that might not be running when a scheduled scan occurs.
Analyze your entire physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure and how everything works together to better organize and optimize your cloud journey.
- Identify the low hanging fruit that can be quickly moved to the cloud at minimal risk and earn the quick win.
- Take a practical, iterative approach to cloud migration by prioritizing services based on risk and complexity.
- Know the risk of a potential move by understanding all critical IT dependencies and application flow.
Your entire infrastructure in a single pane of glass, view and map all your business services across all your physical, virtual and cloud.
- Highly interactive visual maps of your critical services.
- Export maps to Visio, CSV or JSON to use with other tools or in meetings.
- See changes highlighted on your maps as they are detected.
Cloud Advisor helps make it easy to optimize resources and to stay on top of day-to-day changes in your environment.
- Only move the resources that contribute to the business and optimize cloud costs.
- Decommission ESX hosts early and save money, and without disrupting the business.
- Align cloud resources with actual utilization metrics to prevent over-provisioning cloud infrastructure.
Proactively manage your business services and migrate with confidence.
- Validate cloud migrations as they occur by tracking services across cloud / data center environments.
- Ensure the lowest risk to your business by planning migrations more accurately.
- Gain early success with low hanging fruit and build on that success with a realistic, iterative approach to migrations.