FireScope Stratis Overview
FireScope accomplishes in a single, cloud-based product what the complex monitoring suites from the Big-4 (BMC, IBM, HP, CA Technologies) have been promising but ultimately failed to deliver; namely a single platform for monitoring critical business services across your entire, global enterprise.
IT's needs have changed. Just knowing what's up and what's down isn't sufficient. Instead, today's enterprise needs the means of quickly diagnosing customer impacting issues, prioritize them based on business impact, and get to root-cause in seconds. FireScope accomplishes this and more.
Technology is a fundamental ingredient in business success, yet few organizations fully understand and communicate the value technology that delivers on a daily basis due to the limitations of most enterprise management solutions. While availability and technology performance are important, technology ideally should be viewed and managed from the perspective of how it enables the business to achieve its larger goals.
FireScope Stratis helps organizations maximize the business value of their technology by blending business kpis with technology metrics and applying real-time, historical and predictive analysis from a single, Big Data platform. With this highly extensible platform, you need only collect the data once and use it for a variety of use cases ranging from service troubleshooting to complex IT-Business analytics.
FireScope Helps Improve The IT-Business Relationship By:
- Communicating the ongoing value that IT provides to the business to every level (CxO, Business Line Owners, and IT).
- Quantifying the real-time financial impact and effectiveness of business services provided by IT.
- Minimizing the effect of outages and degradations of services, and help ensure that IT resources are allocated based on business priority.
- Offering best practice process and organizational improvements to enable IT to better align with the business.
- Providing insights into business services that allow for process and cost optimizations.
- Predictively analyzing service capacity with regard to business growth to prevent business interruptions.
One platform, many benefits:
- Identify, trace and repair business impacting problems faster, more effectively - all from a single interface.
- Gain real-time, historical and predictive analytics on IT services and their related business outcomes.
- Automate many tedious and repetitive monitoring tasks, enabling IT professionals to focus on key IT projects.
- Identification of advanced threats to user experiences faster and know which services are impacted and the potential financial impact to the business.
- More efficient prediction of infrastructure capacity requirements to avoid over spending.
- Gain insights into business services that allow for process and cost optimizations.
- Integration with many popular Service Desk solutions improves collaboration between IT Operations and Service Desk teams.
- Communicate the ongoing value that IT provides to the business to every level (CxO, Business Line Owners, and IT).
Schedule a demo of FireScope Stratisand learn how your organization can benefit from better visibility
Manage the Entire Service Stack from One Dashboard
In order to fully manage the value-generation chain of technology, every layer of the service stack must be included. Latency at a critical switch, clogged up transaction queues, even capacity issues with storage volumes can all impact service delivery. Therefore, FireScope was designed to collect and analyze key metrics from across the service stack to provide a complete picture of how IT is delivering outcomes.
The average enterprise utilizes well over a dozen monitoring and management tools. Why? In an effort to contain costs, many organizations purchase 'just enough monitoring' to solve the most pressing problems of the day. In many cases, this is a network monitoring or application performance monitoring tool. However, within months of this investment, new issues emerge and gaps in visibility are discovered, prompting the purchase of an additional tool. Then another. And another. By the end of a year and a half, the licensing fees, professional services engagements, maintenance and support (M&S) and other costs have skyrocketed.
With FireScope, organizations gain a single platform that evolves with your organizations needs and supports every layer of the IT service stack. In addition to eliminating the fragmented view of the silo'ed approach, FireScope offers predictable pricing that only grows as your environment grows, with no hidden costs for add-ons, users or volume.
One Platform, Many Use Cases
Business Owners, Line of Business Heads
Business owners know that technology delivers value, but possess little to no visibility into precisely what that value is. Traditional IT reporting such as SLAs only focus on how often IT didn't fail. With FireScope Stratis, technology performance is communicated in terms that business leaders can easily understand and promotes better communication between IT and the business.
- Transparent, real-time view into the health of the technology services supporting each line of business.
- Insight into the financial implications of performance and availability issues.
- Improved visibility into how technology investments are supporting business growth.
FireScope Stratis' ability to blend business and technology data and apply historic, real-time or predictive analysis is uniquely suited to provide business analysts - both inside and outside IT - with new insights with a minimum of effort.
- Ability to gather virtually any data from any source, without writing code.
- Real-time, historic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Drag and drop report writing as well as dozens of complex analytical algorithms.
The rich analytics capabilities available in FireScope Stratis enable IT management to gain fresh insights into exactly what is required to deliver user experiences, and to model future requirements based on business growth.
- Improved communication and collaboration with business owners.
- Consistent, accurate IT-business analytics across all teams.
- Visibility into user perception and business outcomes to communicate and drive the business value of technology.
IT Engineers & Specialists
Most organizations utilize a dozen or more point solutions to manage their critical environments, forcing IT professionals to consult at least a half-dozen interfaces to troubleshoot a single issue. With FireScope Stratis, all this can be performed from a single interface, simplifying incident response and putting an end to the blame game.
- Line of sight between personal efforts and business outcomes and goals.
- Proactive alerting of service performance degradation, enabling response before users are impacted.
- Root-cause in 2-clicks enables more time for business driving projects.
Single product solution versus complex suite of 18+ products required by Big-4 monitoring and management suites (BMC, HP, IBM, CA).
Requires less than 50% of the physical hosts to operate, configure and maintain when compared with a legacy Big-4 suite.
Reduce Vendor/Product Sprawl
Opportunity for tool set consolidation to reduce overall M&S costs. Lowers the requirements or need for other 3rd Party Licensed products.
Business/Technology Data Blending
Enables organizations to master the business opportunity of IT and become a true partner in the business.
Easy Data Integration
Our service bus capability allows for nearly code-less integration and correlation of structured & un-structured data.
Simplified, Right-Sized Cost Model
Licensing based simply on number of CI’s.
Increased Operational Efficiency
Reduces the amount of FTE headcount required to build out and maintain solution.
A proven ability to deliver user self-service improves agility and lowers the cost and pressure on IT operations.
Big Data (NoSQL)
Single data repository with high performance business intelligence capabilities and built-in redundancy.
Stratis has three independent layers of elastic scalability. More collect, compute and storage can be allocate automatically.