FireScope Unify Technical Administrator Certification - June 2012
FireScope Unify Technical Administrator Certification program is an instructor-led training course in a classroom setting. This comprehensive, one-week course provides theoretical and hands-on application and simulation training, followed by in-depth interactive review and student dashboard presentations. (required pre-work assignment: Unify Video Dojo. An online self-paced study designed to establish a basic foundation of end-user functions.)
Topics of this course include:
- Unify Solution Foundations
- Anatomy and Functions of the FireScope Unify Dashboard
- Key Elements of Configuring Monitored Assets
- Modeling, Configuring and Managing Service Groups
- Configuring Google and Custom Maps
- Enterprise Service Bus Functionality
- Report Features and Functions
- Advanced FireScope Unify Concepts and Functions
At the end of this course, you will be an expert in configuration, operation, maintenance and customization of FireScope’s Business Service Management solution.
Upon our receipt of your registration, you will be sent an email confirmation which will include login credientials for the required pre-work assignment: Unify Video Dojo. The notification will also include agenda details, detailed address and contact information, along with access to our promotional rates at our preferred hotels: Crowne Plaza, and Marriott Courtyard - Addison.
For questions or additional information please contact our trainng team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to Attend