FireScope Unify is delivered as either virtual or physical appliances, with everything from the operating system to application stack pre-installed and ready to go.
This helps us get you up and running with FireScope in mere minutes, and eliminating potential issues due to misconfiguration, bad drivers or operating system issues. Once deployed, both form factors also feature an appliance administration interface, where most common administrative tasks such as backup and restoration, reboots, updates and more can be performed with just a few clicks of the mouse, or even automated. It all adds up to making FireScope the easiest to deploy, easiest to maintain and lowest cost of ownership of any comparable solution on the market.
- Instant-On Experience - Everything from the OS to the application comes pre-installed in every form fact; simply turn it on and go.
- Update Service - Regardless of what delivery option you choose, FireScope will automatically retrieve incremental updates over the web, with flexible options for the client to roll-back updates or set their own update schedule.
- Configuration Service - web-based management console enables local administrators to change network settings, manage backups and any other administrative function, without directly touching the OS itself.
- Backup Service - End users can schedule backups of the appliance, specify the location of the backup (such as external storage) and restore an appliance from a previous backup.
- Performance Dedicated OS - The underlying Linux-based OS is designed to be secure and ensure maximum performance with a minimum footprint.